To accomplish our mission of ending the euthanasia of adoptable pets, we concentrate our work in three core areas: Quality of Life, Disaster and Emergency Response, and Sponsor a Pet.
Learn about our grant types and opportunities below.
PLEASE NOTE: Each grant has its own requirements. However, to be eligible for ANY grant from the Petfinder Foundation, your organization must:
- Be a Petfinder member in good standing, actively posting your adoptable pets on Petfinder.com and maintaining up-to-date listings
- Provide your contact information and EIN or tax ID
- Be financially self-sustaining as reported on your most recent form 990
- Provide average monthly intake, adoption, and euthanasia numbers
- Participate in press releases drafted by the Petfinder Foundation
- After funds have been spent, submit an online grant report that includes receipts as well as photos and adoption stories of pets who were helped by the grant