If you are a Petfinder member looking for grant opportunities, you’re in the right place! Below, please find all the grants we have available right now. Please note that we only award grants from programs listed on this page, and all grant requests must be submitted via a complete online application. To apply, click the Apply Now button in each grant description or click here to be taken directly to our grant application portal.
If you have any questions, feel free to call our office at 520-207-0626, or email us at [email protected].
Each grant has its own requirements. However, to be eligible for ANY grant from the Petfinder Foundation, your organization must:
- Be a Petfinder member in good standing, actively posting your adoptable pets on Petfinder.com and maintaining up-to-date listings
- Provide your contact information and EIN or tax ID
- Be financially self-sustaining as reported on your most recent form 990
- Provide average monthly intake, adoption, and euthanasia numbers
- Participate in press releases drafted by the Petfinder Foundation
- After funds have been spent, submit an online grant report that includes receipts as well as photos and adoption stories of pets who were helped by the grant
- Petfinder members are only eligible to receive one grant from each grant program once per year